There's an unexpected quality to live musical theater--a lead actor might sing in your aisle or an usher could turn out to be Usher. See what happens with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Green Day’s American Idiot
- When: Tuesday, May 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rabobank Theater and Convention Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $47 for orchestra section (up to $67.15 value)
- $41 for terrace section (up to $56.40 value)
- $31 for balcony section (up to $46.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Green Day’s American Idiot
The blockbuster punk-rock opera—based on Green Day’s hit 2004 album, American Idiot—tells the tale of a tormented generation of youngsters struggling to come to terms with the new realities of its post-9/11 times. Described by Charles Isherwood of the New York Times as “thrilling, emotionally charged, and as moving as any Broadway musical [he’d] seen this year,” the musical features Billie Joe Armstrong’s penned hits “21 Guns,” “Holiday,” and “Wake Me Up When September Ends.” A riveting and youthful cast led by Jared Nepute takes to the industrial TV-studded stage, and plays up the passions and rage of its generation. An onstage band provides the iconic tunes.