- One G-Pass to see Green Day’s American Idiot
- When: Sunday, February 16, at 3 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: Tilles Center for the Performing Arts at LIU Post- Concert Hall
- Door time: Approximately 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $37 for the side loge (up to $61.40 value)
- $45 for the side orchestra or center loge (up to $76.40 value)
- $55 for the center orchestra (up to $91.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Green Day’s American Idiot
The blockbuster punk-rock opera—based on Green Day’s hit 2004 album, American Idiot—tells the tale of a tormented generation of youngsters struggling to come to terms with the new realities of its post-9/11 times. Described by Charles Isherwood of the _New York Times_ as “thrilling, emotionally charged, and as moving as any Broadway musical [he’d] seen this year,” the musical features Billie Joe Armstrong’s penned hits “21 Guns,” “Holiday,” and “Wake Me Up When September Ends.” A riveting and youthful cast led by Jared Nepute takes to the industrial TV-studded stage, and plays up the passions and rage of its generation. An onstage band provides the iconic tunes.
Tilles Center for the Performing Arts at LIU Post
It seems like everyone has played the stage at Tilles Center. Past performers include Yo-Yo Ma, the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, and even a full-size dragon—or at least a puppet version of one. But not all of their bigger acts come from afar. The venue also plays home to local artistic heroes such as the Eglevsky Ballet.