- $39.99 for one ticket to see Green Day’s American Idiot The Musical (up to $61.24 value)
- When: select showtimes, May 1–24; choose a performance at checkout.
- Where: The Lower Ossington Theatre
- Seating: best available assigned upon arrival
- Door time: 1 hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Ages 14+ only
Green Day’s American Idiot The Musical
The blockbuster punk-rock opera—based on Green Day’s hit 2004 album, American Idiot—tells the tale of a tormented generation of youngsters struggling to come to terms with the new realities of its post-9/11 times. Described by Charles Isherwood of the New York Times as “thrilling, emotionally charged, and as moving as any Broadway musical [he’d] seen this year,” the musical features Billie Joe Armstrong’s penned hits “21 Guns,” “Holiday,” and “Wake Me Up When September Ends.” A riveting and youthful cast led by Jared Nepute takes to the industrial TV-studded stage, and plays up the passions and rage of its generation. An onstage band provides the iconic tunes.