What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to Weezer (up to $37.05 value)
- When: Wednesday, August 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Snowden Grove Amphitheater
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- In 1994: you were playing The Blue Album—stuffed with crunchy power-pop favorites such as “Buddy Holly” and “Say It Ain’t So”—until your CD player burst into flames (that’s why you bought the album 12 times)
- In 1996: you got into street rumbles with rock critics that didn’t grasp the genius of daffy yet dark sophomore album Pinkerton
- In 2001: at first, you thought bespectacled frontman Rivers Cuomo had gotten too commercial with radio-made hits like “Hash Pipe” and “Island in the Sun,” but then you were grateful that a band as cool as Weezer had found longterm mainstream success
- In 2002: those bruised rock critics apologized for missing the boat on Pinkerton and gave you all their advance copies of the equally as weird Maladroit (after giving it good reviews, of course)
- 2003–now: You’ve ingested every colored album of their catalog and know every song by heart. Even better, you’re going to lose your socks when the live show mixes the classics with new tunes from the band’s hotly anticipated ninth studio album, Everything Will Be Alright in the End.
- Bonus for super fans: for the new album, Weezer reteamed with Cars frontman Ric Ocasek, who produced The Blue Album all those years ago
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Snowden Grove Amphitheater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.