What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to the OMG Music Fest (up to $51.63 value)
- When: Monday, August 25, at 7:30 p.m
- Where: Rocketown
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
OMG Music Fest offers an online discount for parents 25 and older accompanying a minor.
OMG Music Fest
- Jacob Whitesides: This charming 16-year-old Tennessee singer-songwriter started uploading acoustic covers of Justin Bieber and One Direction as a hobby. It paid off in ways that scrapbooking never could, leading to more than 6 million views, a fan base known as “Whitesiders,” and a slot on The X-Factor.
- Round2Crew: Like the 2014 version of Kid ‘N Play, this Cincinnati hip-hop duo gets teens bouncing with infectious club bangers such as the YouTube hit “Booty Had Me Like.”
- Alyssa Shouse: When Jason Derulo discovered Alyssa on YouTube, he was so impressed by her voice and positive message that he wrote a song for her called “Overnight Celebrity”; now that she really is an overnight celebrity, Derulo is working on “Everybody Gets Free Pancakes.”
- Dylan Holland: Teens who’ve already enlisted in the “Deezy Army” hang on this singer-songwriter’s every Tweet and YouTube post as he releases blends of rap, country, and R&B a la Jason Mraz and Cody Simpson.
- Reed Deming: A 15-year-old veteran of the teen-pop circuit who’s opened for Aaron Carter, was a finalist in the nationwide search for Simon Fuller’s Boy Band for the Next Generation, and competed on The X-Factor, this songwriter crafts alt pop in the vein of Maroon 5 and Imagine Dragons.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 25, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Rocketown. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Green Machine Concerts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.