What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to see Kidz Bop Kids: Make Some Noise tour (up to $20 value)
- When: Sunday, May 17, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Minglewood Hall
- General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- Kidz Bop’s foolproof concept: the biggest hits of the day, sung by kids, for kids
- What started as just one album: quickly ballooned into a dependable brand of youth-appropriate excitement, spawning dozens of records, tours, and even its own social network
- How many albums they’re up to now: 28
- The latest generation of Boppers taking the stage: Grant, Bredia, Ashlynn, Matt
- Their show: an ecstatic dance party that treats many youngsters to their first taste of a concert experience
- The latest songs in their canon: Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass”; Charli XCX’s “Boom Clap”; Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea’s “Problem”
- Note to parents: Kidz Bop tastefully alters and omits any lyrics that could be deemed inappropriate for young audiences
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Minglewood Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Green Machine Concerts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.