- $55 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 113–121 (up to $80.80 value)
- $64 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 109–112 or 122–125 (up to $91.60 value)
- $78 for one G-Pass for seating in floor sections A–C, 108, or 126 (up to $112.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Greensboro Spring Fest
- Maze featuring Frankie Beverly: They started as Raw Soul in 1970, and they still live up to that name. Today Maze tours the world with three decades of funk-tinged slow jams and number one hits such as “Back in Stride,” “Can’t Get Over You,” the butter-smooth “Happy Feelin’s,” and the radiantly groovy “Before I Let Go.”
- Ginuwine: With a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been.” Lately, “Pony” was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank.
- Also Appearing: The reunion of “Guy” featuring Teddy Riley. All original members are back on one stage performing their greatest hits.