An experienced sommelier can suggest the perfect wine pairing for beef, poultry, or couples too scared to try kissing. Couple up with this GrouponLive deal.
- $150 for two Saturday passes to the Greenwich Wine+Food Festival, plus a gift bag with a wine glass and a one-year subscription to Serendipity (up to a $258.24 value)
- When: Saturday, October 5, at 12 p.m.
- Where: Roger Sherman Baldwin Park
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view Saturday's schedule.
Greenwich Wine+Food Festival
- What to expect: gourmet food, wine, and spirits tastings, cooking demonstrations by celebrity chefs, wine and food pairings info from celebrity sommeliers, live music from live musicians
- Who to expect in the celebrity demo tent: chefs including Graham Elliot, Richard Blais, and Sara Moulton
- Who to expect in the sommelier and mixologist tent: wine expert and comedian Laurie Forster, brewmaster George Reisch, and mixologist Adam Patrick
- Where you've seen some of those faces: ABC News, Bravo's Top Chef All-Stars, Good Morning, America, Nightline, in food-themed dreams
- What else is happening: a book signing with Duff Goldman, François Payard, and Katie Workman and a burger battle with star judges
- Who's setting the soundtrack: the blues-influenced Ian Murray Band and the rock, folk, and reggae-blending Dispatch
Greenwich, Connecticut 06830Get Directions