All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission to the Greenwood Lake Air Show
- When: Friday, August 14
- Where: Greenwood Lake Airport
- Gate time: two hours before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the schedule
- $25 for two tickets (up to $50 value)
- $45 for four tickets (up to $100 value)
- $65 for six tickets (up to $150 value)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children under 4 are admitted free.
Greenwood Lake Air Show
- The sights: death-defying feats of airborne acrobatics and displays of automobile artistry
- The sounds: thundering plane engines and the purr of vintage hotrods
- Special sky guests: Redline Aerobatics, a two-man tag-team formation of experimental RV-Series aircraft that tango at unnerving low-level altitudes
- Other high-flying daredevils: the Raiders demo team, who pull off tight choreography in vintage Soviet CJ-6s and Yak 52s
- Special racetrack guests: Megasaurus, a three-story-tall, 50,000-pound behemoth that crushes cars in its mighty maw without ever getting heartburn—even while belching out flames with 200,000 BTUs of firepower—plus Jerry McCart and his runway scorching jet-car, Wicked Willy
- What to put in your dropped jaw: hot dogs, burgers, and cheesesteaks, plus refreshing, cane-sugar-based Wild Bill’s Soda
- Exhibits that tie it all together: a tribute to the heroic Tuskeegee Airmen, America’s first African-American air squad; the American Airpower Museum; and war memorabilia displayed by the Army Air Forces Historical Association
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.