- $54 for one-day admission for four (up to $100 value)
- $81 for one-day admission for six (up to $150 value)
- $108 for one-day admission for eight (up to $200 value)
Dates and Gate Times
- Friday, August 12, at 4 p.m.
- Saturday, August 13, at 10 a.m.
- Sunday, August 14, at 10 a.m.
- Click here to view the schedule
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children under 4 are admitted free.
Greenwood Lake Air Show
- The sights: death-defying feats of airborne acrobatics and displays of automobile artistry
- The sounds: thundering plane engines and the purr of vintage hotrods
- Special sky guests: AeroShell Acrobatic Team, they have performed aerial maneuvers for over 25 years all over North America
- Other high-flying daredevils: air-show veteran and American Champion Super Decathlon pilot Greg Koontz and aviation pranksters The Alabama Boys; Redline Aerobatics, a two-man tag-team formation of experimental RV-Series aircraft that tango at unnerving low-level altitudes
- What to put in your dropped jaw: hot dogs, burgers, and cheesesteaks, plus refreshing, cane-sugar-based Wild Bill’s Soda
- Exhibits that tie it all together: a tribute to the heroic Tuskeegee Airmen, America’s first African-American air squad; the American Airpower Museum; and war memorabilia displayed by the Army Air Forces Historical Association