- General admission to the Greenwood Lake Airshow
- When: Friday, August 15–Sunday, August 17
- Where: Greenwood Lake Airport
- Gate time: 10 a.m. each day
- Click here to view the airshow schedule.
- $25 for two tickets (up to $50 value)
- $45 for four tickets (up to $100 value)
- $65 for six tickets (up to $150 value)
Greenwood Lake Airshow
In the summer skies of August, the thunder of plane engines arcing overhead draws eyes to skilled pilots performing aerial acrobatics. The annual Greenwood Lake Airshow stages more than T-6 formation flights and precision tricks by Yak-52s, though. Peppered across the airport grounds, vintage cars and hotrods hark back to the days of motor-city dominance and roller-skating presidents.
This year’s special guests include Gary Ward, who zips through the air in a powerful aerobatic aircraft, along with fellow pilots and parachuters. And stars of the screen step into the spotlight as well. The FLS Microjet—a perennial favorite whose predecessor starred as James Bond’s love interest in Octopussy—will make an appearance. Throughout the event, mouths already agape at the aeronautic displays can close around concessions such as hot dogs, burgers, and cheesesteaks.