- $30 for two high-top table tickets (up to $67.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Greg Thompson’s “Showgirls”
- The Show: a glitzy, glamorous, and steamy adult dance revue featuring stunning starlets, dazzling choreography, and pure Las Vegas panache
- The Reviews: Entertainment Tonight calls the show, “the heart and soul of Las Vegas” while the _Las Vegas Review Journal raves, “Showgirls absolutely sparkles…a tradition worth saving.”
- The Producer: entertainment magnate Greg Thompson, whose jaw-dropping showbiz resume includes productions for Caesar’s Palace, Harrah’s Entertainment, HBO specials, international beauty pageants, Playboy musical revues, and Dick Clark’s American Bandstand
Hard Rock Live and Club Velvet
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.