What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections A and C (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Founding member of: The Allman Brothers Band
- Genres: southern rock, blues, country, and gospel
- Instruments: organ, guitar, and the vocal cords
- Rolling Stone loved his voice so much they awarded him: #70 on their list of “100 Greatest Singers of All Time”
- Extracurriculars: starred in the films Rush Week and Rush; made a cameo in Family Guy; wrote an autobiography
- What Rolling Stone said about his 2011 album Low Country Blues: “It’s the shades of blue in Allman’s vocals…that make Low Country Blues an eerie pleasure with quietly persistent emotional conviction.”
- Latest album: the live record, Back to Macon, GA, which commemorates his 2014 performance at the Grand Opera House
- Songs you may hear at the concert: “Midnight Rider” (The Allman Brothers Band), “I’m No Angel” (Gregg Allman Band), and “Just Another Rider” (Gregg Allman)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.