Reaching toward a rock star is a popular way to let them know that you appreciate their musical work and aren't afraid of their baby-like hands. Get close to the action with this GrouponLive deal.
- $29 for one G-Pass to Gregg Allman (up to a $66.75 value)
- When: Sunday, October 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hershey Theatre
- Section: orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Gregg Allman performing "Just Another Rider"
- Founding member of: The Allman Brothers Band
- Genres: southern rock, blues, country, and gospel
- Instruments: organ, guitar, and the vocal chords
- Rolling Stone loved his voice so much they awarded him: #70 on their list of "100 Greatest Singers of All Time"
- Extracurriculars: starred in the films Rush Week and Rush; made a cameo in Family Guy; wrote an autobiography; won a thumb war against Johnny Van Zant
- What Rolling Stone said about his 2011 album Low Country Blues: "It's the shades of blue in Allman's vocals...that make Low Country Blues an eerie pleasure with quietly persistent emotional conviction."
- Songs you may hear at the concert: "Midnight Rider" (The Allman Brothers Band), "I'm No Angel" (Gregg Allman Band), and "Just Another Rider" (Gregg Allman)