All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Reaching toward a rock star is a popular way to let them know that you appreciate their musical work and aren’t afraid of their baby-like hands. Get close to the action with this deal.
- $29 for one G-Pass to Gregg Allman (up to a $66.75 value)
- When: Sunday, October 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hershey Theatre
- Section: orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
- Founding member of: The Allman Brothers Band
- Genres: southern rock, blues, country, and gospel
- Instruments: organ, guitar, and the vocal chords
- Rolling Stone loved his voice so much they awarded him: #70 on their list of “100 Greatest Singers of All Time”
- Extracurriculars: starred in the films Rush Week and Rush; made a cameo in Family Guy; wrote an autobiography; won a thumb war against Johnny Van Zant
- What Rolling Stone said about his 2011 album Low Country Blues: “It’s the shades of blue in Allman’s vocals…that make Low Country Blues an eerie pleasure with quietly persistent emotional conviction.”
- Songs you may hear at the concert: “Midnight Rider” (The Allman Brothers Band), “I’m No Angel” (Gregg Allman Band), and “Just Another Rider” (Gregg Allman)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Hershey Theatre on 10/27. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Extra fee for G-Pass reprinting. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.