What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn seating ($42.04 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 4–7 ($55.25 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Founding member of: The Allman Brothers Band
- Genres: southern rock, blues, country, and gospel
- Instruments: organ, guitar, and the vocal cords
- Rolling Stone loved his voice so much they awarded him: #70 on their list of “100 Greatest Singers of All Time”
- Extracurriculars: starred in the films Rush Week and Rush; made a cameo in Family Guy; wrote an autobiography
- What Rolling Stone said about his 2011 album Low Country Blues: “It’s the shades of blue in Allman’s vocals…that make Low Country Blues an eerie pleasure with quietly persistent emotional conviction.”
- Latest album: the live record, Back to Macon, GA, which commemorates his 2014 performance at the Grand Opera House
- Songs you may hear at the concert: “Midnight Rider” (The Allman Brothers Band), “I’m No Angel” (Gregg Allman Band), and “Just Another Rider” (Gregg Allman)
- 2007: the year Peter Frampton won the Best Pop Instrumentalism Album Grammy for Fingerprints
- 8: the age he began playing
- What else the British musician plays: keyboard, bass, drums, vocal cords
- 17 million: the number of copies his live album Frampton Comes Alive! has sold
- Songs of his you’ve crooned along to on the radio, on movie soundtracks, and at live concerts: “Baby, I Love Your Way,” “Show Me The Way,” “Do You Feel Like We Do”
- 26: the number of albums, including anthologies and collections, he’s released since 1972, including the most recent and critically acclaimed Acoustic Classics
- Two: the number of times he’s immortalized himself on TV, appearing on The Simpsons and Family Guy
- What critics have said about Acoustic Classics: NPR Music hails Frampton as “a man filled with joy, eager to share his tunes he’s sung over and over for much of his adult life, with a fresh attitude,” while Guitar Player Magazine proclaims “Frampton’s playing flows fluently throughout and the variety of exquisite tones keeps the journey interesting,” and Vice’s Noisey labels it a “refreshing twist…a treasure-trove of stripped-down versions of his classic hits.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.