What You'll Get
- $39 for one general admission ticket (up to $60.65 value)
- $59 for two general admission tickets (up to $96.70 value)
Groove Fest Houston feat. Jazmine Sullivan and Raheem DeVaughn
- Jazmine Sullivan: This Philadelphia singer got the attention of superstars Stevie Wonder and Missy Elliott with her distinct fusion of old-school R&B, soul, funk, jazz, and gospel delivered through powerful spinto-tenor vocals. Since then, she’s written a number of hits for Jennifer Hudson, Christina Milian, and other artists, as well as her own hits, including the Missy Elliott-produced “Backstabbers.”
- Tweet: “Oops (Oh My)” singer who accents sensual and smooth neo-soul vocals with sultry lyrics, well-known for the gold-selling debut album Southern Hummingbird
- Also Appearing: Lyric Michelle | Six Minutes Til Sunrise | Big Freedia | Waxaholics
- Raheem DeVaughn: The son of jazz cellist Abdul Wadud, his liqueur-smooth singles “You,” “Woman,” and “Customer” sound like a mix of Babyface and Dwele.
- Juvenile: This New Orleans–based rapper became a household name when his 1999 single, “Back That Thang Up,” took over the charts. Since then he’s maintained a solid presence on the scene with singles “Slow Motion,” “Animal,” and “Rodeo,” and collaborations with Lil Wayne, Soulja Slim, and Drake.
- Also Appearing: Vivian Green | Rebirth Brass Band | DJ Nimbus
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 6, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.