- $39 for orchestra (up to $78.15 value)
- $23 for rear mezzanine (up to $45.70 value)
- $18 for front or rear balcony (up to $35.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The sound of Grupo Niche: vigorously uptempo salsa numbers that incite dance-floor shimmies, and lusciously romantic ballads that inspire dance-floor cuddling
- When Grupo Niche found their niche: in 1978, when since-departed bandleader Jairo Varela formed the group in Cali, Colombia
- When they made their U.S. debut: in 1986, and in a big way—they played Madison Square Garden
- “Cali Pachanguero”: the group’s signature song, which pays hip-swinging tribute to its rowdy hometown and its carnivals, raised streets, and mountains
- Other Grupo Niche classics you might hear live: “Buenaventura y Caney,” “Sin Sentimiento,” and the Cumbia hit “La Canoa Rancha”
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.