What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Grupo Niche En Concierto
- When: Saturday, May 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Miami Dade County Auditorium
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $39 for orchestra, rows AA–HH or mezzanine, rows F–H (up to $72.30 value)
- $49 for orchestra left/right center or center, rows M–Z or mezzanine left/right center or center, rows C–E (up to $82.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The sound of Grupo Niche: vigorously uptempo salsa numbers that incite dance-floor shimmies, and lusciously romantic ballads that inspire dance-floor cuddling
- When Grupo Niche found their niche: in 1978, when since-departed bandleader Jairo Varela formed the group in Cali, Colombia
- When they made their U.S. debut: in 1986, and in a big way—they played Madison Square Garden
- “Cali Pachanguero”: the group’s signature song, which pays hip-swinging tribute to its rowdy hometown and its carnivals, raised streets, and mountains
- Other Grupo Niche classics you might hear live: “Buenaventura y Caney,” ”Sin Sentimiento,” and the Cumbia hit “La Canoa Rancha”
About Grupo Niche En Concierto
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Miami Dade County Auditorium on 5/16. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.