- One G-Pass to see Grupo Niche En Concierto
- When: Saturday, May 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Miami Dade County Auditorium
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $39 for orchestra, rows AA–HH or mezzanine, rows F–H (up to $72.30 value)
- $49 for orchestra left/right center or center, rows M–Z or mezzanine left/right center or center, rows C–E (up to $82.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The sound of Grupo Niche: vigorously uptempo salsa numbers that incite dance-floor shimmies, and lusciously romantic ballads that inspire dance-floor cuddling
- When Grupo Niche found their niche: in 1978, when since-departed bandleader Jairo Varela formed the group in Cali, Colombia
- When they made their U.S. debut: in 1986, and in a big way—they played Madison Square Garden
- “Cali Pachanguero”: the group’s signature song, which pays hip-swinging tribute to its rowdy hometown and its carnivals, raised streets, and mountains
- Other Grupo Niche classics you might hear live: “Buenaventura y Caney,” ”Sin Sentimiento,” and the Cumbia hit “La Canoa Rancha”