- $59 for four tickets to see the Guelph Storm against the Plymouth Whalers on Family Day (up to $98 value)
- When: Monday, February 17, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Sleeman Centre
- Seating: 100-level seating
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Ticketholders are invited to skate with the Storm after the game.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
The Scouting Report
As the 2013–14 OHL season heads towards the home stretch, the Guelph Storm find themselves locked in a heated fight for the Midwest Division crown. Just three points out of first place, the Storm looks to their offensive powerhouses, left-winger Brock McGinn and right-winger Scott Kosmachuk. In just 33 games played, McGuinn has racked up 52 points with an even mix of 26 goals and 26 assists. Kosmachuk has been the team's iron man, racking up 31 goals while playing in every game so far and turning down multiple offers to join the Avengers.
Since first making landfall on the ice in 1991, the Guelph Storm have made four appearances in the Memorial Cup, the round-robin tournament for the most sought-after trophy in the Canadian Hockey League. During home games, the team takes shelter in the Sleeman Centre, a 4,500-seat arena that features such amenities as a full-service restaurant.