What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to Guitar Gods (up to $42.50 value)
- When: Friday, June 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Paramount
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- Yngwie Malmsteen: music pioneer who transformed the way metal and hard rock guitarists play
- How: his 1984 debut, Yngwie J. Malmsteen’s Rising Force, introduced neo-classical melodic rock
- Yngwie Malmsteen is also: the name of the Guitar Hero II award for landing 1,000 successive notes
- Uli Jon Roth: forefather of neo-classical metal
- And the inventor of: the Sky Guitar, which boasts extra frets for violin-level high notes
- Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai, Eddie Van Halen, and Marty Friedman: musicians who count Roth among their influences
- Gary Hoey: surf rocker with 18 albums to his name
- Best known for: his Billboard Top 5-charting cover of Focus’s “Hocus Pocus,” and his Ho! Ho! Hoey Christmas albums
- Has toured with: Brian May, Ted Nugent, Steve Vai, and Peter Frampton
- Bumblefoot: hard rock guitarist best known for playing on Chinese Democracy
- Has toured with Guns N’ Roses
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to Long Island, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The buxom venue buzzes with a true rock ‘n’ roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem 6/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Paramount. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.