What You'll Get
- Guitar Under The Stars Festival
- When: Friday, August 8, at 5 p.m.; Saturday, August 9, and Sunday, August 10, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Cheadle Lake Park
- Door time: Friday at 12 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday at 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup
- $30 for one three-day general-admission venue pass (up to $45 value). Guests may bring their own foldable camp chairs or small lawn chairs.
- $39 for one camping pass, valid for up to four people (up to $49 value). Camping passes do not include venue passes. Campers may arrive as early as noon on Thursday, August 7, to check-in, and stay as late as 1 p.m. on Monday, August 11, to check-out.
- Click here to view the FAQ page.
Children 12 and younger are admitted free with an adult.
Guitar Under The Stars
- Pat Travers Band: This legendary Canadian guitarist’s brawny, bluesy technique and caramelized bark have elated fans since the early ’70s. A guitarist’s guitarist, a Guitar Player magazine centerfold, and a hero to Metallica’s Kirk Hammett, Pat uses his frenzied fingers to boil strings as he supports his latest album, Can Do.
- Bruce Bouillet: The lead guitarist of the prog-rock Racer X—featuring members of Judas Priest, Mr. Big, and The Mars Volta—Bouillet has toured with Satriani and been heralded in magazines such as Guitar World.
- Floater: This buoyant, two-time Grammy-nominated Portland prog-rock trio was voted the Best Band in Willamette Week’s Best of Portland reader’s poll in 2009 and 2010.
- Larry Mitchell: Grammy-winning producer and guitarist Larry Mitchell lent his funky licks and fluid solos to tours and albums with Tracy Chapman, Billy Squier, and Ric Ocasek.
- Gary Hoey: This guitarist has over 500,000 record sales and five Top 20 billboard hits, including the song, “Hocus Pocus.”
- Jennifer Batten: This guitarist performed for 10 years with Michael Jackson and three with Jeff Beck. She recently performed a tribute to Les Paul at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
- Ty Curtis: This blues artist and guitarist is working with Jacob Peterson of the Steve Miller Band on a new project and has also formed a new band, The Harvey Kartel, featuring Jacob Peterson. His performance at Guitars Under the Stars stage will be one of his few remaining solo performances.
- Click here to see the rest of the lineup.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cheadle Lake Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Oregon Summer Concerts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 5 hours before event time. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.