- $18 for one general-admission ticket (up to $23.95 value)
- Who Gungor is: a Grammy-nominated musical act composed of husband-and-wife duo Michael and Lisa Gungor, plus visiting musicians who’ve included Michael’s brother David and gospel singer Israel Houghton
- How Gungor sounds: like experimental alt-rock—in the vein of Sufjan Stevens and Arcade Fire—with an added element of worship
- What Gungor preaches: personal and allegorical tales that delve into love and faith, often weaving spiritual and scientific imagery into the lyrical stories
- Where Gungor’s been: on tour to kick off their latest project, One Wild Life—a three-album trilogy that includes the already released Soul and the forthcoming Spirit and Body
- The Liturgists: a side project co-founder Michael Gungor has dubbed “an experimental art collective.” Together, they helm an acclaimed podcast and travel the country using music, storytelling, and meditation to explore science, spirituality, unity, and Christian theology.
- Tom Crouch: He’s the silky-voiced, British folk singer-songwriter behind “Safe In My Arms” and “Drought.”
Smoky Hill Vineyard Church
20050 E Smoky Hill Rd.
Centennial, CO 80015Get Directions