Watching football is a weekend tradition, like eating an old fish so that you get sick and don't have to go to work. Enjoy game day with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to see the Guns & Hoses football championship
- When: Saturday, October 26, at 6 p.m.
- Where: FC Dallas Stadium
- Door time: A tailgate party will take place from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.; gates to the stadium open at 5 p.m.
- Children ages four and under receive free admission
- Parking is free <p>
General-Admission Ticket Options
- $25 for two general-admission tickets and two T-shirts (a $30 value for the T-shirts; a $50 total value)
- $49 for four general-admission tickets and four T-shirts (a $60 value for the T-shirts; a $100 total value)
- $70 for six general-admission tickets and six T-shirts (a $90 value for the T-shirts; a $150 total value)<p>
VIP Ticket Options
- $50 for a VIP game-day package for two, which includes two VIP tickets, two T-shirts, and two food vouchers (a $30 value for the T-shirts; a $14 value for the food vouchers; an $84 total value)
- $99 for a VIP game-day package for four, which includes each of the above items per person (a $168 total value)
- VIP game-day packages include seating in the river club and a meet-and-greet with NFL players<p>
Guns & Hoses Football Championship
On October 26, the Guns & Hoses Football Championship rumbles into FC Dallas Stadium for the first time. Now in its third year, the annual battle pits North Texas police officers and firefighters against each to determine who gets another year’s worth of bragging rights, which can no longer be bought in bulk at local grocery stores. Prior to kickoff, families, friends, and fans can gather at a tailgate party, complete with bounce houses, exhibitor tents, live music, and candy for kids in Halloween costumes. <p>
Guns & Hoses Foundation of North Texas
Founded in 2002, the Guns & Hoses Foundation of North Texas provides support and financial assistance to families of fallen firefighters and police officers who have lost their lives in the line of duty. The non-profit foundation covers 16 counties in North Texas, which comprises more than 23,000 police and firefighters. To raise funds throughout the year for such an expansive area, Guns & Hoses hosts numerous charitable events, including an annual boxing tournament, golf tournament, and football championship between competitors from the police and fire departments.