All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $39 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their origin: meeting as freshmen at Tufts University in 1992
- How they’ve evolved over the years: According to their website, the band has moved from pithy folk to “raw acid-soaked chamber pop,” allowing them to explore “deeper drum grooves, keyboard textures, and atmospheric noise.”
- Album where that change is most apparent: 2015’s Evermotion
- What to expect live: acoustic favorites and trippy new tracks, plus a possible encore where drummer Brian Rosenworcel takes the lead on covers of famous pop songs (past hits have included “What’s Up?” by 4 Non Blondes and the theme from Cheers)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.