- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $39 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their origin: meeting as freshmen at Tufts University in 1992
- How they’ve evolved over the years: According to their website, the band has moved from pithy folk to “raw acid-soaked chamber pop,” allowing them to explore “deeper drum grooves, keyboard textures, and atmospheric noise.”
- Album where that change is most apparent: 2015’s Evermotion
- What to expect live: acoustic favorites and trippy new tracks, plus a possible encore where drummer Brian Rosenworcel takes the lead on covers of famous pop songs (past hits have included “What’s Up?” by 4 Non Blondes and the theme from Cheers)