What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to MTV’s Guy Code + Girl Code Comedy Tour
- When: Friday, October 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hillwood Recital Hall
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $18 for back of center loge and side loges (up to $29.15 value)
- $25 for back of center orchestra, side orchestra, and center loge (up to $41.15 value)
- $31 for center orchestra (up to $51.15 value)
- $37 for front orchestra (fan circle) (up to $61.65 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
MTV’s Guy Code + Girl Code Comedy Tour
- The tour: a chance to see the stars of MTV’s Guy Code and Girl Code join forces to help fans unravel the mysteries of modern romance and make fun of it in the process
- The show: standup comedy; a panel discussion dissecting recurring series’ topics such as flirting, rebounding, and finding the right emoji for your emotions; and a Q&A session where the stars reveal what goes on behind the scenes at MTV
When she’s not espousing on sisterhood and bad dates on Girl Code, she’s sharing sage advice to Bay Area listeners on her night show on WILD 94.9
Warning: contains a slur and light-hearted look at violence against women
Warning: contains mild cuss words and addiction to fame
Warning: contains naughty subject matter about naughty nether regions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Hillwood Recital HallPost on 10/10. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tilles Center for the Performing Arts at LIU Post
It seems like everyone has played the stage at Tilles Center. Past performers include Yo-Yo Ma, the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, and even a full-size dragon—or at least a puppet version of one. But not all of their bigger acts come from afar. The venue also plays home to local artistic heroes such as the Eglevsky Ballet.