- One G-Pass to MTV’s Guy Code + Girl Code Comedy Tour
- When: Wednesday, October 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $16 for right or left center (rows 30-36) or right or left wings (rows 21-29) (up to $33 value)
- $23 for right or left center (rows 17-29) or right or left wings (rows 12-20) (up to $47 value)
- $29 for right or left center (rows 2-16) or right or left wings (rows 2-11) (up to $58 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
MTV’s Guy Code + Girl Code Comedy Tour
- The tour: a chance to see the stars of MTV’s Guy Code and Girl Code join forces to help fans unravel the mysteries of modern romance and make fun of it in the process
- The show: standup comedy; a panel discussion dissecting recurring series’ topics such as flirting, rebounding, and finding the right emoji for your emotions; and a Q&A session where the stars reveal what goes on behind the scenes at MTV
When she’s not espousing on sisterhood and bad dates on Girl Code, she’s sharing sage advice to Bay Area listeners on her night show on WILD 94.9
Warning: contains a slur and light-hearted look at violence against women
Warning: contains mild cuss words and addiction to fame
Warning: contains naughty subject matter about naughty nether regions
####Sands Bethlehem Event Center
Sands Bethlehem Event Center was constructed only in 2011, and its striking charcoal-colored box still has the sheen of a piece of just-released technology. The space was designed so that no seat would be more than 137 feet away from the stage. Despite the intimate feel, the venue is large enough to support no-holds-barred audiovisual displays, and it regularly welcomes spectacle-loving national acts in a variety of genres.