- One G-Pass ticket to Guys With Guitars Under The Stars with Rodney Atkins
- When: Tuesday, June 16, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Pennysaver Amphitheater
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $41.75 value)
- $28 for terrace level (up to $47.25 value)
- $35 for rear orchestra (up to $50.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Guys With Guitars Under The Stars with Rodney Atkins
- Rodney Atkins: with his thick East-Tennessee twang and gift for folksy narratives, this Academy of County Music award winner has racked up multiplatinum sales with #1 singles such as “Farmer’s Daughter,” “It’s America,” and “Watching You”
- Scotty McCreery: after winning season 10 of American Idol, this charming baritone made the Guinness Book of World Records as the youngest male artist to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 thanks to hits such as The Trouble with Girls” and “I Love You This Big”
- John King: with a sturdy voice built for country crooning, this rising Nashville star recently landed his first hit on the country charts with the infectious “Tonight, Tonight”
- Drake White: a self-identified “God-fearing, river rat, beach bum,” Drake White sung about the simple life on his debut album of the same name, and has earned a reputation for a freewheeling, improv-heavy performance style
- Logan Mize the Kansas singer-songwriter behind “Can’t Get Away from a Good Time” has toured with Leanne Rimes and opened for the likes of Lady Antebellum, The Band Perry, and Blake Shelton
1 Ski Run Ln.
Farmingville, NY 11738