- $24 for two tickets to see a Gwinnett Gladiators hockey game ($48 value)
- Where: The Arena at Gwinnett Center
- Seating: Luxury club level (dark gray on the seating chart)
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Florida Everblades on Sunday, November 16, at 2:05 p.m.
- Against the South Carolina Stingrays on Tuesday, November 25, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Stingrays on Thursday, November 27, at 7:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
The Gwinnett Gladiators are not used to missing the playoffs. Since joining the ECHL in 2003, the team has essentially owned a seat at the postseason table, advancing eight times over that stretch. A year ago, though, was not one of those times, giving the 2014-15 squad a clear mission. Through the first six games of the season, forward Casey Pierro-Zabotel has certainly done his part. He sits amongst the league’s top scorers with eight points and four goals. Fans can catch Pierro-Zabotel and his teammates in action several more times this month, including on Thanksgiving. Those in attendance that night can bring in food donations to celebrate the holiday, and any players who tussle during the game will first have to announce what they’re thankful for before throwing each punch.
An ECHL affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes, the Gwinnett Gladiators skate constant circles in pursuit of the Kelly Cup. After joining the league in 2003, the team reached the playoffs in seven of its first nine seasons, netting one trip to the finals. Since its inception, the team has played at The Arena at Gwinnett Center, entertaining up to 13,000 fans with fast-paced hockey action and tense moments when the Gladiator’s goalie sticks his tongue to the ice before shootouts.