- One G-Pass to see the Gipsy Kings
- When: Friday, June 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chene Park
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $22 for the general-admission lawn (up to $32.45 value)
- $26 for seating in the upper pavilion (up to $45.50 value)
- $34 for seating in the lower pavilion (up to $61.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Gipsy Kings
- The Gipsy Kings’ formula: two bands of brothers, the Reyes and the Baliardos, fill the stage with energy—and musicians—as they romance fans
- Their signature sound: “rumba gitano,” a term they coined to describe their music’s happy marriage of South American rumba rhythms and furious-flamenco guitar strumming
- How they got their start: they humbly busked on the streets of Cannes in southern France, roving from place to place like their namesakes before their debut album brought intentional stardom
- Singles you might know: the boisterous 1987 hit “Bamboléo,” or their unique take on “Hotel California,” used to great effect in The Big Lebowski
- The special occasion: this tour features founding members Nicolas Reyes and Tonino Baliardo, who have been with the group since their vagabond days in 1978
- What you’ll hear: a set stuffed with the band’s greatest hits and cuts from 2013’s Savor Flamenco, which won the Grammy for Best World Music Album