- One G-Pass to H-Town Burlesque Fest or Chippendales
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- Door time: 8 p.m. for H-Town Burlesque Fest; 7:30 p.m. for Chippendales
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Ages 18+<p>
Ticket Options and Showtimes
- $17.50 for one general-admission standing G-Pass to H-Town Burlesque Fest on Saturday, February 1, at 9 p.m. (up to $34.75 value)
- $14 for one upper-balcony G-Pass to Chippendales on Wednesday, February 12, at 9 p.m. (up to $27.58 value)
- $19 for one general-admission standing G-Pass with skip-the-line access to Chippendales on Wednesday, February 12, at 9 p.m. (up to $37.58 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
H-Town Burlesque Fest
Few things say “America” like fishnet stockings and a feather boa, which means that H-Town Burlesque Fest is as patriotic as the Fourth of July. The festival’s featured ensemble, The Ruby Revue, anchors the lineup, with a cast that includes Miss Viva Las Vegas 2013 and Queen of Burlesque 2011. The two are joined by comedians, singers, and bellydancers for a rollicking performance that celebrates pinups, variety shows, and the art of striptease. Local troupe Houston Burlesque Revue also joins in on the fun, blending both classic and new elements of burlesque such as high kicks and shimmies programmed by a smart phone app. The evening is sponsored by Atomic Bombshell Magazine, a publication that supports all things old-timey tease.<p>
Their cuffs and bow-tied collars have become emblematic of male allure—as have their pecs. Indeed, the finely chiseled hunks of Chippendales have enchanted the world with their good-natured adult entertainment since 1979. The all-male dance troupe now celebrate 35 years beneath the hot lights by taking their act from Vegas to the rest of the country, raising eyebrows and bachelorettes’ blood pressure with beefy burlesque choreography and total disregard for their pants’ stitching. As they shake their moneymakers, the Adonises show raving audiences how effortlessly they can melt heartstrings and why celebrities such as Joey Lawrence and Ian Ziering have gotten in on the Chippendales fun.