What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Yuridia and Ha*Ash with OC Fair Admission, starting from $22
- Seating: terrace sections 4, 7, or 8
- View the seating chart
- Each ticket includes admission to the OC Fair
View OC Fair’s other performances and dates:
- Steel Pulse and More on July 9
- Dashboard Confessional with The All-American Rejects on July 13
- Strangelove - A Tribute to Depeche Mode on July 22
- Gavin DeGraw on July 26
- Roberto Tapia on July 28
- The Fab Four - Beatles Tribute on August 5
- True Willie - Willie Nelson Tribute on August 9
- The Isley Brothers and The Commodores on August 10
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How she got her start: A second-place finish on the fourth season of Mexico’s La Academia competition show led to her chart-topping cover album, La Voz de un Ángel.
- Her cred: Encompassing Latin-pop hits like “Como Yo Nadie Te Ha Amado,” her six studio albums have made her one of Latin America’s top-selling artists of the last 15 years.
- Her latest: 6, of which she says, “I think this is the beginning of a new sound in my career.”
- Ha: short for Hanna Nicole Pérez Mosa
- Ash: short for Ashley Grace Pérez Mosa
- Their Sound: two powerful sopranos blending Mexican pop with country and folk-rock
- The Hits: “Estés Donde Estés,” “Odio Amarte,” and “No Te Quiero Nada”
- Their Videos: the singles “Perdón, Perdón,” “Te Dejo en Libertad,” and “Lo Aprendí de Ti” have each racked up more than a hundred million views on YouTube
The Fine Print