What You'll Get
- $55 for two general admission tickets (up to $87.56 value)
- $100 for four general admission tickets (up to $175.11 value)
- $29 for one general admission ticket (up to $43.77 value)
- Gord Bamford (Headliner, 10:30 p.m.–midnight): With three CCMA Male Artist of the Year awards—which join 18 other CCMA awards on his trophy shelf—this decorated Canadian country singer rolls through hits such as “Heard You in a Song” while touring behind his latest album, Tin Roof.
- Alan Frew (9:10 p.m.-10:10 p.m.): Alan Frew, of Glass Tiger, is a multi-platinum selling songwriter, public speaker and writer.
- Desire: International U2 Tribute (5:10 p.m.–6:10 p.m.): Acclaimed, globe-trotting tribute band that recreates the look and sound of U2 in a set packed with hits from their entire catalogue
- Also Appearing: Ty Baynton (4 p.m.–4:50 p.m.) | Dry County (6:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.) | The Mudmen (7:50 p.m.–8:50 p.m.)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Children 12 and under are free, must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.