What You'll Get
- $27 for one G-Pass for seating in the Red-level rows of sections 101–103 or 121–122 (up to $38.75 value)
- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in the Gold-level rows of the above sections, which are closer to the ice (up to $57.25 value)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Haggar Hockey Hall of Fame Legends Classic
- The game: The Legends Classic is an annual showdown between two star-laden teams held during the Hockey Hall of Fame’s Induction Weekend Celebration. This year’s captains are Eric Lindros and Borje Salming.
- Prior to the game: Class of 2016 inductees—Eric Lindros, Sergei Makarov, Pat Quinn (honoured posthumously) and Rogie Vachon—will receive their Official Honoured Member Blazers in a special on-ice ceremony.
- Other players set to appear: Doug Gilmour, Wendel Clark, Paul Coffey, and many others, plus the reuniting of the Philadelphia Flyers’ “Legion of Doom” line that included Lindros, Mikael Renberg, and John LeClair.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.