All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one G-Pass for terrace seating (up to $29.95 value)
- $34 for one G-Pass for seating in rows QQ–WW of loge sections 4–8 (up to $49.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Vince Neil: Mötley Crüe’s powerhouse singer has chronicled his wild life in best-sellers such as The Dirt and Tattoos and Tequila, but his story is best told in song. In a take-no-prisoners performance, Vince charges through solo tunes and Crüe classics such as “Kickstart My Heart” and “Girls, Girls, Girls.”
- Bret Michaels: The rocker who, as the lead singer of Poison, ignited radio waves with “Every Rose Has its Thorn” and “Nothing But a Good Time” has worn many hats atop his golden locks and signature bandana, including those of a philanthropist and a reality-TV personality.
- Also Appearing: Kix | Lita Ford | Slaughter | Yingwie | L.A. Guns | Eddie Trunk | Vain Tuff | Faster Pussycat | Junkyard | Bulletboys | Gabbie Rae | Pretty Boy Floyd | Odin | Loudiness | Circus of Power | Britny Fox | Bang Tango
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 18, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.