What You'll Get
- One ticket to Daryl Hall & John Oates
- When: Wednesday, July 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $35 for section 4R or 14L of Stadium 2 (up to $41.75 value)
- $40 for section 6R, 8R, 8L, 10R, 10L, or 12L of Stadium 2 (up to $64.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Daryl Hall & John Oates
- Who they are: the number one selling duo in music history as recognized by the R.I.A.A.
- Their breakthrough: 1973’s debut album Abandoned Luncheonette, with its top 10 hit “She’s Gone”
- The duo had six number one singles from the mid-‘70s to the mid-‘80s, which include: “Rich Girl,” “Kiss on My List,” “Private Eyes,” “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do),” “Maneater,” and “Out of Touch”
- How much the ‘70s & ’80s loved Daryl Hall & John Oates: Six consecutive albums went platinum
- When they were inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame: 2003
- Their latest honor: they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in April 2014
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/15 for a ticket at venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.