- $26 for one G-Pass to see Daryl Hall & John Oates (up to $55.51 value)
- When: Saturday, September 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Seating: reserved sections 104–111
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Daryl Hall & John Oates
- Who they are: the number one selling duo in music history as recognized by the R.I.A.A.
- Their breakthrough: 1973’s debut album Abandoned Luncheonette, with its top 10 hit “She’s Gone”
- The duo had six number one singles from the mid-‘70s to the mid-‘80s, which include: “Rich Girl,” “Kiss on My List,” “Private Eyes,” “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do),” “Maneater,” and “Out of Touch”
- How much the ‘70s & ’80s loved Daryl Hall & John Oates: Six consecutive albums went platinum
- When they were inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame: 2003
- Their latest honor: they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in April 2014