What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Daryl Hall & John Oates with special guests St. Paul & The Broken Bones, starting from $60
- Seating: section 101–102, 104–106, 118–120, or 122, or floor section 10 or 12
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Daryl Hall & John Oates with special guests St. Paul & The Broken Bones
- Who they are: the number-one-selling duo in music history as recognized by the R.I.A.A.
- Their breakthrough: 1973’s debut album Abandoned Luncheonette, with its top 10 hit “She’s Gone”
- The duo had six number one singles from the mid-‘70s to the mid-‘80s, which include: “Rich Girl,” “Kiss on My List,” “Private Eyes,” “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do),” “Maneater,” and “Out of Touch”
- How much the ‘70s and ’80s loved Daryl Hall & John Oates: Six consecutive albums went platinum.
- When they were inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame: 2003
- Their latest honor: They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in April 2014.
- Also featuring: St. Paul & The Broken Bones: With their explosive live shows, tight retro-soul instrumentation, and a dynamo frontman who channels James Brown, this funky six-piece has grown from local favorite to national stardom, earning acclaim from NPR and Rolling Stone, and actually opening for the Rolling Stones.
The Fine Print