What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to see Daryl Hall & John Oates (up to $29.95 value)
- When: Sunday, September 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
- Section: general admission to the lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Daryl Hall & John Oates
- Who they are: the number one selling duo in music history as recognized by the R.I.A.A.
- Their breakthrough: 1973's debut album Abandoned Luncheonette, with its top 10 hit "She's Gone"
- The duo had six number one singles from the mid-‘70s to the mid-‘80s, which include: “Rich Girl,” “Kiss on My List,” “Private Eyes,” “I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do),” “Maneater,” and “Out of Touch”
- How much the ‘70s & '80s loved Daryl Hall & John Oates: Six consecutive albums went platinum
- When they were inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame: 2003
- Their latest honor: they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in April 2014
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Freedom Hill Amphitheatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.