What You'll Get
- $35 for sections 5 and 8, rows 1–12 (up to $76.55 value)
- $40 for sections 6 and 7, rows 1–14 (up to $86.90 value)
- $40 for sections 1 and 4, rows 1–20 (up to $86.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Hall & Oates and Guests
- Hall & Oates: Recognized as the #1-selling duo in music history by the R.I.A.A., right from their 1973 debut single “She’s Gone” and running through the mid-‘70s and ’80s with hits such as “Rich Girl,” “Private Eyes,” and “Maneater,” and in 2014 they were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings: boldly brassy funk and soul band, heard on countless film soundtracks, late night shows, and commercials, whose frontwoman went from being a Rikers corrections officer to a Grammy-nominated note-belter after backing soul icon Lee Fields
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue: With his self-defined “supafunkrock” band, the trumpet hero seen on HBO’s Treme defies expectations of New Orleans jazz with a live set that sizzles with the swagger of a hip-hop show.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.