Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for one ticket for the Halloween Party and Christmas Tour (up to $25 value)
- $12 for one ticket to the Christmas Tour (up to $20 value)
Parties at Callanwolde
- Halloween at Callanwolde: Trick or treating, LEGOLAND activities, dancing, scary stories, and a costume contest, all backed by spooky live music from the Callanwolde Concert Band and the Atlanta Braves organist, Matthew Kaminski. Food trucks and a cash bar keep hunger and thirst at bay. J&M Sound Design DJ rocks the night away upstairs with a special guest. Click to view the event schedule.
- Christmas at Callanwolde: A 16-day Christmas destination, designer showroom, and Atlanta holiday tradition for over 40 years. Tour the mansion daily with many shopping and event opportunities. The Holiday Gala, LEGOLAND Breakfast with Santa, and Teddy Bear Tea require an additional cost and reservations. Please visit Callanwolde.org for details. Guests are encouraged to bring a donation for Toys for Tots.
- Both events are family-friendly, with activities and displays that are fun for all ages.
Callanwolde Fine Arts Center
The Callanwolde Fine Arts Center has transformed the Callanwolde Estate, built by Charles Howard Candler, the son of Coca-Cola founder Asa Griggs Candler, into a center for visual, literary, and performing arts education. The Gothic-Tudor mansion and it's impeccably landscaped 12.5-acre estate now play host to the nonprofit's artist events, concerts, and classes, as well as weddings and special events.