What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket for Family Circle or Side Mezzanine seating (up to $18.50 value)
- $15 for one ticket for Center Mezzanine or Orchestra seating (up to $23.50 value)
- The Show: a fright-themed dance showcase set the Sunday before Halloween
- The Dance: the Tricia Sloan Dance Theater specializes in ballet, pointe, tap, lyrical, classical jazz, modern, hip-hop, acro and vocal training
- The Performers: young dancers and singers trained by the Tricia Sloan Dance Theater dancing alongside seasoned professionals
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 6 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tricia Sloan Dance Center
Tricia may be the primary face of the Tricia Sloan Dance Center, but anyone who gets to know the company will also get to know the other Sloans—every member of the family is involved. The previous generation, Patti and Jim, opened the school as the Leonardo Dance Studio four decades ago. Their daughter Shannon handles accounts and assists with productions, and even youngest child Tim has a job when he's not dancing professionally and attending college classes: managing the "Nutcracker" box office and Tim's Drinks concession stand. As for Tricia, she's uniquely equipped to teach both good form and expressiveness on stage—she's also an actress who's appeared in The Stepford Wives and Law and Order: Special Victims Unit.