What You'll Get
- General admission
- Free parking included
- Dates and times: October 26-27, 5 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Children aged two and under free admission
- The Balloons: Filling up the night sky will be 20 hot-air balloons set aglow thanks to their burning flames. While the balloons won’t be launching, select ones will be selling tethered rides on site. And, since the balloons will be grounded, they’ll be the places where kids can get some sweet, sweet candy
- The Treats: Over 4,000 pounds of sweets for trick-or-treaters will be passed out while those not hunting for candy can grab some food from local vendors
- The Fun: Live music will underscore the entire event, presenting a fun backdrop for activities in the Kids Zone and close encounters of the ghoulish kind on the Haunted Trail. To close out the evening, a fireworks display will light up the night.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Value includes all fees. Rain or shine event. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All sales final after date of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.