A family-friendly Halloween party with over 20 hot-air balloons, passing out 4,000 pounds of candy, live music, costume contest, and more
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: Free Kids Zone access, admission to family-friendly haunted trail, access to trick-or-treating balloons.
- Transportation: Free but limited parking, free shuttle service
- Dates and times: Friday, October 25 and Saturday, October 26, 5– 9:30 p.m.
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Pets allowed? Only service animals are allowed
- The Balloons: Filling up the night sky will be 20 hot-air balloons set aglow thanks to their burning flames. While the balloons won’t be launching, select ones will be selling tethered rides on site. And, since the balloons will be grounded, they’ll be the places where kids can get some sweet, sweet candy
- The Treats: Over 4,000 pounds of sweets for trick-or-treaters will be passed out while those not hunting for candy can grab some food from local vendors
- The Fun: Live music will underscore the entire event, presenting a fun backdrop for activities in the Kids Zone and close encounters of the ghoulish kind on the Haunted Trail. To close out the evening, a fireworks display will light up the night.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Rain or shine event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.