Family-friendly Halloween festival with over 20 hot-air balloons, passing out 4,000 pounds of candy, live music, costume contest, and more
About This Deal
- What’s included: Free Kids’ Zone access, admission to a family-friendly haunted trail, access to trick-or-treating balloons, and live music
- Dates and times: Friday, October 29 and Saturday, October 30, 5– 9:30 p.m.
- Transportation: limited complimentary parking
- Pets allowed? Only service animals are allowed.
- Rain or shine event
- The Balloons: Filling up the night sky will be 20 hot-air balloons set aglow thanks to their burning flames. While the balloons won’t be launching, select ones will be selling tethered rides on site. And, since the balloons will be grounded, they’ll be the places where kids can get some sweet, sweet candy
- The Treats: Over 4,000 pounds of sweets for trick-or-treaters will be passed out while those not hunting for candy can grab some food from local vendors
- The Fun: Live music will underscore the entire event, presenting a fun backdrop for activities in the Kids’ Zone and close encounters of the ghoulish kind on the Haunted Trail. To close out the evening, a fireworks display will light up the night.