- One G-Pass to see Total Slaughter
- When: Saturday, July 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Manhattan Center Hammerstein Ballroom
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $33 for general admission to the mezzanine (up to $54.80 value)
- $43 for general admission standing room on the floor (up to $71.15 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who’s rap battling: Hollow Da Don and Joe Budden
- Who’s behind the battle: Eminem
- How you know Hollow Da Don: from BET’s 106 & Park Freestyle Fridays
- What his skills have earned him so far: Hall of Fame–status after seven wins on Freestyle Fridays; co-signage by Drake
- Where you’ve heard Joe Budden: on his hit “Pump It Up,” and as part of the hip-hop supergroup Slaughterhouse
- Where you’ve seen him: on VH1’s Love & Hip Hop
- Who else is battling: Loaded Lux and Hollow Da Don
Manhattan Center Hammerstein Ballroom
What began as the Manhattan Opera House in 1906 morphed into Manhattan Center, a venue not just for shows but also for Hollywood soundtrack recordings. Established by Oscar Hammerstein I, the sprawling center houses the ornate ballroom that bears its founder’s name and dazzles with a lofty, curved, hand-painted ceiling that enhances the space’s already superior acoustics. Proof of its sound quality: an audio-recording and TV studio set up shop here, ushering in multiple live and taped broadcasts.