- One G-Pass to the Hampton Roads Soul Music Festival
- When: Saturday, November 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hampton Coliseum
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for seating in balcony sections F, G, T, or U (up to $57.95 value)
- $49 for seating in mezzanine sections C–E or V–X (up to $73.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hampton Roads Soul Music Festival
- The Whispers: Over the last 50 years, the Vocal Hall of Famers behind dance-club staples such as “And the Beat Goes On” and “Rock Steady” have racked up 12 Top-20 singles, two platinum albums, and one NAACP Image Award.
- Stephanie Mills: Husky-voiced songstress Mills rose to stardom as Dorothy in the original Broadway run of The Wiz before becoming a Grammy-winning R&B diva with “Never Knew Love Like This Before” and the Teddy Pendergrass duet “Two Hearts.”
- Mint Condition: Melting together genres and hearts for more than 25 years, this R&B quintet combines elements of jazz, rock, funk, and Latin in hits such as “Breakin’ My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)” and “What Kind of Man Would I Be.”
- Chrisette Michele: Grammy-winning singer-songwriter Chrisette Michele (“Best of Me,” “Be OK”) has worked with Drake, Rick Ross, and Mary J. Blige and recently joined the cast of R&B Divas LA.