- $65 for one G-Pass for mezzanine sections E–H or S–V (up to $84.95 value)
- $55 for one G-Pass for mezzanine sections B–C or X–Y (up to $74.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
95.7 R&B Hampton Roads Soul Music Festival
- Anthony Hamilton: The Grammy-winning soul singer initially gained fame through his guest spots on several Nappy Roots songs, and has since carved out a wildly successful solo career—his duet with Jill Scott, “So In Love,” topped Billboard’s Urban Adult Contemporary chart for 18 weeks.
- Brian McKnight: Apart from the heartstrings, this R&B crooner plays piano, guitar, drums, bass, trombone, tuba, and trumpet. His multi-instrumental talents and lotion-smooth voice have amplified hits ranging from “Back at One” to the Grammy-nominated “Anytime.”
- Tank: Four-time Grammy nominee Tank got his start backing Ginuwine, and his latest release hit the top of Billboard’s R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.
- Lalah Hathaway: The Grammy-winning R&B, jazz, and soul singer has all kinds of musical bona fides, from her ability to sing a chord—all three notes at once, in fact—to her family tree. Her father is musical icon Donny Hathaway, which has led to her often being called “the first daughter of soul.” She’s more than earned that title, too—not just through her lineage, but through passionate performances like the one she gives on Snarky Puppy’s “Something.”