- $41 for one G-Pass for tier-3 seating (up to $55.90 value)
- $48 for one G-Pass for tier-2 seating (up to $67.30 value)
$62 for one G-Pass for grand-tier or tier-1 seating (up to $88.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Piece of the Night: Best known for the soul-shaking “Hallelujah” chorus at its heart, Handel’s Messiah meditates on the first Christmas with English lyrics drawn from the King James Bible and Book of Common Prayer. A holiday favorite for its joyful reverence, rich orchestration, and emotional resonance, the oratorio is also known for its malleability. The conductors who perform it habitually bend and trim it to their whim, creating pieces that are uniquely their own.
- The Players: Putting his stamp on this holiday piece will be Conductor George Manahan, the Music Director of the American Composer’s Orchestra and the Portland Opera. Joining him will be members of the New Jersey Symphony Orchestra as well as the Montclair State University Singers and a handful of soloists including Soprano Patricia Schuman and Tenor Ryan MacPherson.
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.