What You'll Get
- $16 for one ticket to Hank Williams, Jr. at Celebrate Virginia Live! (up to $28.50 value)
- When: Friday, July 31, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Pancho Villa Pavilion
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.; Lewis Brice starts at 6:30, Hank Williams, Jr. starts between 8–8:30 p.m.
Hank Williams, Jr.
- “Family Tradition”: when people asked Hank Williams, Jr., aka Bocephus, why lives out the songs he writes, he replied with this number #1 smash detailing how when your daddy is tough-livered honky-tonk legend Hank Williams, you have a legacy to carry (Hank Williams III carries the torch, too)
- “Born to Boogie”: and play the Grand Ole’ Opry (by the age of 11) and play every instrument in the book (including guitar, bass, banjo, fiddle, saxophone, piano, and dobro), and the title of a jaunty #1 hit from 1987
- “A Country Boy Can Survive”: especially after falling off the side of Apex Peak in Montana in 1975, where Hank broke every single bone in his face (spurring his signature beard, hat, and sunglasses), it’s also the title of the hit that fans consider Hank’s signature anthem
- “All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight” the Grammy nominated 1985 barnburner that stuck into the nationwide consciousness as the long-running theme to Monday Night Football
- “Keep the Change”: the searing 2012 single and current concert staple that shows that Bocephus ain’t afraid to pick a fight with news networks or guys who live in the oval office
- Lewis Brice: this rising country star, seen on CMT’s Can You Duet, delivers “Southern pop rock…with a country Americana twist” in ditties such as the top-tapping “Ordinary Girl”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 7/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.