What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Hank Williams Jr. and Ted Nugent
- When: Thursday, July 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Mid-America Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $27 for sections 206–208 and 210–212 (up to $54.50 value)
- $39 for sections 204, 205, 213, and 124 (up to $75.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hank Williams, Jr.
- Hank Williams, Jr.’s sound: a fusion of southern rock, blues, and outlaw country
- What instruments does Hank Williams, Jr. play?: Guitar, bass guitar, upright bass, steel guitar, banjo, keyboards, harmonica, fiddle, saxophone, dobro, drums, and piano
- How many times has he won Entertainer of the Year?: Five—three times from the Academy of Country Music and twice from the Country Music Association
- Hits you may hear: “Born to Boogie,” “Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound,” “All My Rowdy Friends (Have Settled Down),” and “Good Friends, Good Whiskey, Good Lovin’”
- Ted’s awesome nicknames: Motor City Madman, The Nuge
- Known for: being a guitar hero and frenzied live performer, a big-game hunter, a conservationist, and a political advocate
- Legendary hits: “Cat Scratch Fever,” “Stranglehold,” “Wango Tango”
- Deep-cut that reveals Ted’s general mindset and ideal bumper sticker: “I Just Wanna Go Hunting” from 2012’s Hunt Music
- Guitar of choice: his signature hollow-body Gibson Byrdland
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Mid-America Center on 7/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.